Here you can find information on anything from registration to parking procedures and more...
- Cerro Villa Middle School
- Room #502 & blacktop
- Fall Session October 17 - December 16 (8 week program)
- Spring Session TBD
- Before School Program that starts at 7:00 AM
- Drop-Off/Gates Open 6:50 - 7:10 (If you're late please contact us to open gate)
- Attend 2, 3, or 5 days a week in-person
- Online Forms
When you sign-up online you have the option for the registration packet to be emailed or shipped to you. You also have the option to fill out all forms online along with signing through our E-SIGNATURE format. This makes the registration process easy and eco-friendly.
All forms must be signed, completed, and turned in before the registration deadline.
Navigating our Website
- Please make sure to read all information before signing-up to register.
- If you are having difficulties registering online please contact us.
- Prices are available on each specific program page
- Current discounted prices will go to full price before the registration deadline
- We do offer a 10% discount for multiple family members
- Contact us to see current promo code offers
- Register and pay online (credit card)
- Register and pay offline by phone (credit card)
- Register and pay offline by cash/check (checks payable to Scholar AthELITE Company)
- To set-up a weekly payment installment please contact us prior to registration
Drop-Off & Parking Procedure
If someone besides a parent/guardian is dropping off the student there needs to be proper communication. You can fill out this information in the registration packet. If it happens to be a sudden change then it is your responsibility to contact us about the change. There needs to be written proof of who is dropping off either by an email or handwritten and signed document delivered by the parent/guardian.
Parking is available in the back parking lot on Nichols Ave. The check in station will be located in Room 502 near the gate entrance.
Purchase and Registration includes a $50.00 non-refundable deposit. If you need to cancel your registration please contact us immediately for a refund of the remaining balance. Cancellation must take place before your registration deadline ends in order to be refunded. You will be refunded within 30 days of cancellation.
Registration packets will be mailed to your shipping address within 2-5 business days of your online purchase. If you do not receive the registration packet within that time frame please contact us immediately by phone or email.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions (web use)
The term 'Scholar AthELITE Company' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 2214 Orange California United States 92859. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Thank you for your interest!