Here you can find information on anything from registration to parking procedures to meal options and more...
- Our entire summer camp schedule is located on the camp sign-up page
- To view each individual week of camp click on the options below
- Online Forms
When you sign-up online you have the option for the registration packet to be emailed or shipped to you. You also have the option to fill out all forms online along with signing through our E-SIGNATURE format. This makes the registration process easy and eco-friendly.
All forms must be signed, completed, and turned in before the registration deadline.
- Download Forms
All forms are here for you to access. If you prefer you can download the paperwork here and mail it in to our PO Box address. Make checks payable to: Scholar AthELITE Company
All forms must be signed, completed, and turned in by the registration deadline.
Registration Page (Contact Info., Medical History, Meal Plan)
- To view detailed camp options visit our weekly sign-up pages
- Full day hours include 9:00AM-3:00PM
- Full day allows two options: attend Mon-Fri or Pick any 3 days per week
- Half day hours include 9:00AM-12:00PM
- Extended care hours run from 8:00AM-5:00PM
- If these hours don't fit your schedule please contact us
- Click HERE to sign-up for extended care
Navigating our Website
- When you visit our weekly camp sign-up pages make sure to scroll through
ALL options by clicking the white arrows next to the icons
- Camp prices are available on each weekly sign-up page
- Current discounted prices will go to full price in June
- Register and pay online (credit card)
- Register and pay offline by phone (credit card)
- Register and pay offline by mail (checks payable to Scholar AthELITE Company)
- To set-up a weekly payment installment please contact us prior to registration
- Any purchases made at camp can be paid by cash or check ONLY
- Full payment needs to be made by the registration deadline of each specific week of camp
Drop-Off / Pick-Up Procedure
During drop-off and pick-up parents/guardian must sign camper in at the check in table. If someone besides a parent/guardian is dropping off or picking up the camper there needs to be proper communication. You can fill out this information in the registration packet. If it happens to be a sudden change then it is your responsibility to contact us about the change. There needs to be written proof of who is dropping off or picking up the camper either by an email or handwritten and signed document delivered by the parent/guardian. The designated person who is dropping off or picking up the camper must present their ID at the check in table.
Parking is available in the back parking lot on Nichols Ave. The check in table will be located on the blacktop near the gate entrance.
Every Monday from 9:00-9:15am there will be a camp orientation
for new campers, parents are encouraged to join.
We want all junior counselors to gain mentors by building positive relationships with our counselors, coaches, and teachers. Junior counselors are campers that are being trained to become counselors in the future. They will help with setup, cleanup, camp organization, daily tasks including refereeing and assisting in managing games/activities, score keeping, refilling water stations, etc. They will also be able to partake in camp activities and games once they are done with their assigned tasks. This gives the junior counselors the chance to see what it takes to become a counselor while still remaining a camper at heart. Contact us by phone or email if interested in becoming a junior counselor.
Requirements include: must be going into 8th grade, signed paperwork by parent/guardian and junior counselor
Cost: $50 per week
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
There will be hot lunches available for purchase. Meals can be purchased through registration or at camp ($6 per meal includes drink).
During Nutrition there will be snacks and drinks available for purchase. Any food or drinks purchased at camp must be paid by cash or check.
Tuesday- Sub w/ Chips (Ham/Turkey)
Thursday- Sub w/ Chips
Purchase and Registration includes a $80.00 non-refundable deposit. If you need to cancel your registration please contact us immediately for a refund of the remaining balance. Cancellation must take place before your registration deadline ends in order to be refunded. You will be refunded within 30 days of cancellation.
Registration packets will be mailed to your shipping address within 2-5 business days of your online purchase. If you do not receive the registration packet within that time frame please contact us immediately by phone or email.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at
Terms & Conditions (web use)
The term 'Scholar AthELITE Company' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 2214 Orange California United States 92859. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Thank you for your interest!